1. These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter also “the Terms” or “the Contract”) define and regulate legal relations, related to services provided by “Platinium Group” company (hereinafter also “the Company”, “We”, “Platinium Group”) through the Company’s web-site and/or mobile application (hereinafter also “the Web-site”).
2. By entering the Web-site, using any services of the Web-site or downloading any content in full or partially (hereinafter also “the Services”), You, as a user (hereinafter also “the User”, “You”, “Your”), confirm that You have fully read, acknowledged and unconditionally accepted these Terms and Conditions, whether You are the Company’s customer, registered user of the Web-site or visitor.
3. The Company has the right to unilaterally revise these Terms at any time without any prior notice. In case of revising the Terms the Company shall publish new Terms on the Web-site, stating date of the last revision. It is the User’s responsibility to regularly visit the Web-site and check the Terms for revisions. New Terms shall come into legal force and shall affect obligations, arisen after publication of the revised Terms on the Web-site.
4. If You disagree with current Terms, You must not use the Web-site. By visiting the Web-site, opening account, becoming the User and using the Services You unconditionally accept these Terms in full.
II. ABILITY TO ACCEPT THE CONTRACT
5. By Accepting the Terms, You confirm that, according to legislation of the country of Your current location, You have the legal capacity and right to use the Services. If You do not have full legal capacity, according to legislation of the country of Your current location, and cannot independently use the Service, You must obtain permission of Your parents or other authorized entities. If You represent legal entity, You hereby confirm that You have all necessary authorities, provided by that legal entity and legislation of the country of the legal entity’s location, to use the Services. By accepting these Terms, You acknowledge that We cannot verify the data, information and assertions You provide, thus You shall bear full responsibility for any violation of this provision.
III. USE OF SERVICES, COPYRIGHT
6. By accepting these Terms, You acknowledge that the Services include copyright and confidentiality elements, protected by the respective laws. By agreeing to these Terms You accept that the Company and its partners hold all rights on programs and applications on the Web-site, related to the Services, the Services, their results, as well as all their further revisions, upgrades and updates. Within the framework of these Terms “the rights” mean copyrights, licensing rights, rights on invention, production prototype and industrial model, trade secrecy, know-how, technical and aesthetic solutions, etc.
7. According to these Terms the Company authorizes the User to use the Services and their results solely for personal use (hereinafter also “the Authorization”). The Authorization includes non-exclusive right, which cannot be provided, rented or otherwise transferred to the third parties without written consent of the Company. Without the written consent of the Company, the User is prohibited to copy, change, publish, reproduce or use the Services, their results, the programs, solutions, trademarks, information, design solutions and any other information (hereinafter also “the Content”), accessible to him/her in the course of using the Services and the Web-site, in any way other than specified within the usage framework, defined by the Terms.
8. The User is obligated not to use any programs, automated or other means for obtaining information available on the Web-site and the Services in any way other than specified by these Terms. The User has no right to use the information and results of the Services, obtained by and/or accessible to him/her from the Web-site, for reproduction, republication, sharing on social networks, etc.
9. During or after provision of the Services, the User has no right to put advertising, any information on third parties, viruses, computer codes on results of the Services or the Content, which can harm regular operations of computers or software.
10. The User has no right to collect information on third parties and/or offer the Company’s Services to entities, he/she became aware of through the Web-site.
11. The User has no right to provide false or incomplete information, other parties’ information for using the Services. The User has no right to create fake account, hide his/her age, legal capability. The User confirms that any information he/she provides does not infringe third parties’ rights. The User has no right to perform such operations, which may cause harm to third parties or the Company. Without the User’s consent the Company has the right to extract such information or data from the Web-site, which in the Company’s opinion may violate the Company’s or third parties’ rights.
13. You can visit the Web-site without registration, however in order to use full services, provided by the Web-site and the Company You are obligated to register at the Web-site. Personal information are collected (received) only when provided by You. During registration You provide Your name, address, e-mail address and contact details. When You use the Web-site, We can obtain information in other ways as well. Our servers receive and store information about You, such as Your IP address, browser name, computer type, technical details about users and means of connecting to the Web-site, such as type of operational system, name of internet provider company and other similar technical details. This information helps us to be informed of and better understand users’ behavior and trends. We also receive information about Your activity on the Web-site. This information allows us to offer You more customized and preferable Services for You. Upon Your registration we receive information, provided by You, e.g. Your e-mail address, password, etc. The Company may receive other information about You from other customers’ complaints, our service center or other sources of information.
14. The Company takes proper electronic, physical and other security measures to ensure protection of Your personal data from illegal access, change or publication. All data, provided by You, is securely stored in server databases. All pages of the Company, containing Your personal information, are password-protected. The Company will never ask for Your password via phone call or e-mail. We will not provide Your personal data to third parties without Your consent, except for cases envisaged by the Legislation (authorized requests of legal and state bodies within their authorities, judicial requests, etc.). We can make Your data available only to Our affiliated entities in cases, when this information is necessary for providing You the Services or improving them. We cooperate with other companies and/or physical entities in order to provide You proper Services, e.g. orders collections, database analytics, marketing support, processing and clearing of payments with banking cards, customer service. Mentioned entities receive access to the information, necessary for performing their specified operations, and have no right to use this information for other purposes.
15. We can use the information, provided by You, in order to:
• Meet Your requests on the Services, products and warnings;
• Offer Services and products of Your interest;
• Support You in using the Web-site;
• Adjust Your account settings and revise our Services in accordance with Your preferences;
• Analyze use of the Web-site, improve the Web-site and the Services;
• Protect the Web-site and prevent its misuse;
• Other cases, defined by the Law.